Prescott Park Arts Festival is thrilled to announce the return of its signature theatre education program, Camp Encore! We look forward to engaging the Seacoast’s youth throughout this summer at Prescott Park, located in the idyllic natural setting along the Piscataqua River in beautiful downtown Portsmouth.
The Festival will work within all state guidelines and COVID protocols to ensure a safe and fun summer for our campers. We will offer three different camps, as well as the added benefit of early care and after care for our parents convenience.
For more details on the camps and dates, please see below:
2021 Camp Counselor/C.I.T Positions
Camp ENCORE! Counselor Read more here…
Camp ENCORE! Counselor-In Training (C.I.T.) Read more here…
June 28 – July 18
Performances July 17 & 18 at 10am
Sibling Registration: $775.00
Early Care (8:30am – 9:00am): $75.00
After Care (4:00pm – 5:00pm): $150.00
July 19 – August 1
Performances July 31 & August 1 at 10am
Sibling Registration: $525.00
Early Care (8:30am – 9:00am): $50.00
After Care (4:00pm – 5:00pm): $100.00
One Week Teen Intensive – Spamalot!
August 2 – August 8
Performances August 7 & 8
Teens 13-18 will take the stage in this one-week intensive camp to learn blocking, choreography, musical numbers, and perform in a production of Spamalot on the Wilcox Main Stage at Prescott Park! Campers will audition for roles on July 8th and will be expected to learn their lines and songs before the start of camp (August 2). Students will get a feel of what it is really like taking part in a summer stock theatre company with this hilariously fun show!
Full Summer Registration
Session 1 & 2 Tuition: $1,300.00 (no sibling discount)
Session 1, 2 & 3 Tuition: $1600.00 (no sibling discount)
Sessions I & II open to campers age 8-17, Session III open to campers 14-18
With three sessions, Camp ENCORE! features include:
- The opportunity to participate in a fully staged musical, both onstage and behind the scenes. In addition, campers will participate in community outreach experiences during the session.
- End of session performances on the Wilcox Industries Main Stage.
- Camp ENCORE! encourages teamwork while building self-esteem.
- Camp ENCORE! hosts a staff of professional teachers and artists with extensive experience.
- Afternoons at Camp ENCORE! provide unique opportunities specialized focused workshops, community outreach experiences, and more!
- Campers receive over 100 hours of learning, rehearsing, and fun!
- Every camper receives a Camp ENCORE! cast t-shirt and memories that will last a lifetime.
Please reach out with any questions to email@example.com