A musical theater day camp experience at Prescott Park Arts Festival in downtown Portsmouth
July 2 - July 22
Performances July 21 & 22 at 10am
Sibling Registration: $699.00
Early Care (8:30am - 9:00am): $75.00
After Care (4:00pm - 5:00pm): $150.00
***Camp will be held on July 4th
Session II- SOLD OUT
July 23 - August 5
Performances August 4 & 5 at 10am
Sibling Registration: $475.00
Early Care (8:30am - 9:00am): $50.00
After Care (4:00pm - 5:00pm): $100.00
Full Summer Registration
Tuition: $1,185.00 (no sibling discount)
Early Care: $125.00
After Care: $250.00
Open to campers age 8-17
With two sessions, Camp ENCORE! features include:
- The opportunity to participate in a fully staged musical, both onstage and behind the scenes. In additions, campers will participate in community outreach experiences during the session.
- End of Session performances on the Wilcox Industries Main Stage.
- Camp ENCORE! encourages ensemble and teamwork while building self esteem.
- Camp ENCORE! hosts a staff of professional teachers and artists, some of whom are also on the staff for Camp CenterStage.
- Afternoons at Camp ENCORE! provide unique opportunities specialized focused workshops, community outreach experiences, and more!
- Campers receive over 100 hours of learning, rehearsing, and fun!
- Every camper receives a Camp ENCORE! cast t-shirt and memories that will last a lifetime.
- Please contact our Camp Administrator, Jeffrey Elwood, with questions email@example.com
2018 Camp ENCORE! Staff
Meghann Beauchamp - Camp Director
Jeffrey Elwood - Camp Administrator
Kathy Fink - Music Director
Adele Jones - Dance Director
2017 Session I Photos (Camp Rock)
2017 Session II Photos (101 Dalmations)
2016 Session I Photos (School of Rock)
2016 Session II Photos (Honk, Jr.)
2015 Session I Photos (The Little Mermaid)
2015 Session II Photos (Schoolhouse Rock Live!, Jr.)
2014 Session I Photos (Alice in Wonderland)
2014 Session II Photos (Godspell)
2013 Camp ENCORE! Photos (Seussical)
Camp ENCORE! is generously sponsored by Service Credit Union.
Presented in partnership with: