Performers, artists, and aspiring technicians ages 8-17 actively participate in creating a fully produced musical! Hosted by Camp CenterStage, ENCORE! nurtures excellence through the arts!
- July 15-August 4
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Performance on the FairPoint Communications Mainstage
- Community Outreach program
- End-of-camp party at the park
- Professional Staff
- Guest Artists
- Specialized Workshops
Each camper will have the opportunity to participate in a fully staged production of Seussical, Jr., both onstage and behind the scenes. In additions, campers will participate in three community outreach programs during the session.
Camp ENCORE! encourages ensemble and team work while building self esteem.
Camp ENCORE! hosts a staff of professional teachers and artists, some of whom are also on the staff for Camp Centerstage. Afternoons at Camp ENCORE! provide unique opportunities with great guest artist teachers, specialized focused workshops, community outreach experiences, a sail on the Gundalow, and more!
- Classes and rehearsals will be held at Prescott Park in Portsmouth, allowing a beautiful setting with lots of breakout space and full artistic and technical support for the final show.
- Campers receive a total of 120 hours of learning, rehearsing, and fun!
- Every camper receives a Camp ENCORE! cast tee-shirt and memories to last a lifetime.
- Our camp day begins at 9:00am and is packed with singing, dancing, acting, theater games, art, and rehearsing up until 5:00.
- Campers needing early arrival can sign up to be
dropped off at 8:30am for a nominal fee
($100/camper for the three weeks)
- Payment Options available
View our brochure here.
View the daily schedule here
Space is limited. Register now!
*Please note: We are currently wait listing ALL 8-11 year old campers*
$675/additional camper discount
Lisa Forsley, Camp Director
Jeffrey Elwood, Camp Administrator/Director
Contact Presented in partnership with: